However you found your way to our site, we’re glad that you’re here. We appreciate the opportunity to let you know more about us.
The Park Community Church is a non-denominational church that currently meets at Eisenhower Middle School in north-central San Antonio. Eisenhower Middle School is just a building where we meet on Sundays… the church is people, not programs or buildings. We are a community that believes that faith is personal, not private, and this is lived out in missional community groups during the week. We gather together to celebrate what God has being doing in our missional community groups on Sunday mornings.
We’d love to meet you and answer any questions you may have. Come by Eisenhower Middle School for our service Sunday morning at 10 am. Introduce yourself to someone and ask them what The Park means to them. We’d love to hear your story and to share our story with you.
What to Expect
- All are welcome at The Park. We meet in the auditorium of a middle school. We dress casual, but feel free to put on a tie if it makes you feel comfortable. Our church service runs for around one hour. We incorporate a mix of contemporary music, relevant teaching, story, scripture reading and prayer.
- Family Ministries – On Sunday mornings, our church offers classes that are designed for kids 3 months through 5th grade. Each class is safe, fun, experiential place to learn more about God and have fun while doing so! If you’re new, look for our Family Ministry check in banner in the outside corridor. At check in, we will get your family registered then show you around our kids’ spaces.
Where We Meet // Directions
- From the Internet – If you are like us, you just prefer the Google Maps link
- From North Loop 1604 – Exit Blanco Rd and go south. Eisenhower will be on the right after you pass West Ave.
- From Loop 410 – Exit Blanco Rd and go north. Eisenhower will be on your left